Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nacli





Bunked with Ariel, Christabel, Chyan Wen, Jia En. Sorry Jia En for making so much noise every night. 

Didn't manage to do as much work as I thought I could during the 2 night stay at Nacli's Pasir Panjang 301. Activities took away all my energy and time. By the time I was ready to do what I wanted, lights had to be off. Even if that wasn't the case, my eyes would not have the will to remain wide open and my brain would once again, malfunction. Well, at least I did a chinese cloze passage.

I enjoyed the camp, besides the fact of the bad fall and mosquito bites and captains ball(not because my team didn't win okay! But I don't get why we play captains ball during camp). Besides that, it was a 3 day continuation of insanity. 

Especially the last day of camp. We have to report at 7.30am every morning for assembly but nobody gave a damn to Ariel's pretty much alarming (and very freaky that sounds-like-Artrillian) alarm. Beauty sleep is always more important. Oh well, the 5 people in 301 happily woke up at 7.15am and we rushed down to report! We went there at 7.31am!!!!! Thank god we weren't the latest to arrive or else it'd be so embarrassing. 

Am awaiting for some more photographs from Chyan Wen :)

p/s I realised my dream of raising a flag since P1 during NACLI! Yes, I raised the NACLI flag. Wasn't very well raised and it was stressful because the guides were raising the other two. I didn't do it too well but at least I did it :)

No comments: