Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Caught Four Christmases with Daphne and Janell yesterday after math tuition(seriously killed me). It was Monday yet the theatre was almost full. We sat at the 3rd row from the front and the dude sitting beside was, at some point of time, funnier than the movie because of his pretty awkward way of laughing. 

After that we had dinner at ThaiExpress, which both Janell and I took some effort into persuading Daphne to join us because she doesn't really like ThaiExpress. But oh well, her food turned out nice, better than what I took, I guess? 

I took a train home after that, and the train ride was pretty scary because the cabin I was in had no chairs so it was really empty. (You can really dance in there, trust me) Strange feeling. 

Today was another day at the same place for tuition and what's cool is there were only 2 people (including myself) for chemistry today and it turned out very productive for me and some funny moments were stirred up when Little Miss Loi was out photocopying something for us. 

The best thing is, after chemistry tuition, I decided to go for a cycle and I did! 20km :) A step closer to the attempt of being a fit kid! (Yeah right, I'm eating instant noodles for dinner now) 

No comments: