Monday, December 1, 2008


Tons of packing completed from the last few days. I kicked it off with a 6 hour full motivation to throw a lot of things away: Things that I don't need, don't like, don't use. Gave some really new and good looking stuff to my cousins who thanked me so much for that and I also took the hassle to bring used paper down to the recycle bin in the basement. 

Bought a new bed and a new table. Removed a cupboard and a bookshelf in my room. 

Found some long lost "treasures". (I was so happy to find my ipod's fm transmitter! It was buried in a heavy pile of books and paper) 

So three cheers for myself. Although I took all the time I've got to pack and sort of, revamp the room and did not touch a single bit of the remaining load of holiday assignments. 

I have spent about 3 days on my room. What's left is to repaint it and it should me more or less done. Can't wait, really can't wait. 

No comments: