Sunday, October 19, 2008

秋天的心就是愁

Am on the verge of /wrists right now. Not acting emo or anything, you know I never do that. Now, I live my life on froot loops because they're the only colours I can add to my life. The only sparkle I'm about to have would be The Gem of Life which airs tomorrow (poster below, I love it!). Speaking of froot loops, I am about to finish a big box of them by tonight or tomorrow I guess, and I just bought them on Friday. (See the desperate need for colours) 

Back to the /wrists issue. Perhaps I am needing some emotional support. I have not been feeling quite myself these few days and I really hope I do not break down, at least anytime soon. Like the market. Oh how the economy is collapsing hurts. 

School kicks off again tomorrow and well, last week of school; one more week to Sec 4s. Not looking forward to school/being called a sec 4 at all, no. I like the times when FYEs are over and yeah, and the distance there is being next year beginning. Too bad time doesn't pause whenever I want to. 

Off to get froot loops, my life saviour.  

can't-wait-can't-wait-can't-wait!

No comments: